YOU MAKE ME HAPPY + DT call

07:00

Bonjour,

Me voici  aujourd'hui pour une nouvelle présentation de mon travail fait ce mois-ci pour 2 Crafty Chipboard ! S'il vous plaît, lisez ce post jusqu'au bout, il y  a une  belle nouvelle   que je vous joins  en fin de post !
I am here today for a new share of my work made this month for 2 Crafty Chipboard! Please, read this post until the end, there is a beautiful news that I join you in the end of the  post.


Le genre est un peu différent ici, lègèrement shabby, et un peu vintage.  J'ai travaillé ici  avec  un magnifique titre, très long, que j'ai  séparé en deux parties.  
Tous mes chipboards sont recouvert de gesso, et très légèrement teinté d'encres liquides Lindy's Stamp Gang.
Pour toutes les infos sur ma page et mes chipboards utilisés ici, je vous invite  à  vous rendre sur mon post, ICI.
The style is a little different here, slightly shabby and a little vintage. I worked here with a great title, very long, which I have divided into two parts.
All my chipboards are covered with gesso, and very slightly tinted with  liquid inks from  Lindy's Stamp Gang.
For complete information on my layout and my
used chipboards  here, I invite you to visit my post HERE.


2 Crafty Chipboards used :
- Turkish Lattice Panel 
- Jeremy'sVines
 - You Make me Happy Title 
- BubbleClumps
 





 
Voilà  enfin venu  le temps de renouveler son équipe, pour 2 CRAFTY ! 
Effectivement  2 Crafty  Chipboard  lance un appel  à  DT pour la prochaine saison 2015/2016 ! Toutes les infos  sont à lire sur le lien ci-dessous :
That finally came time to renew its team for 2 CRAFTY!
2 Crafty Chipboard actually is searching a new DT for the next
season 2015/2016 ! All information should be read in the link below:
 
http://2craftychipboard.blogspot.fr/2015/04/2crafty-design-team-callout.html 
 
Je vous encourage  à participer,   les produits de 2 Crafty sont magnifiques , une majorité de mes pages préférées ont été réalisées avec  ces  chipboards,  alors vous ne devez pas hésitez et je vous souhaite  donc bonne chance !!!
I encourage you to participate, 2 Crafty products are beautiful, most of my favorite layouts were made with the 2 crafty chipboard, then you should not hesitate and I wish you good luck !!!

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images